Green Parrot Media designed and developed this custom site using ASP.NET, jQuery, and Flash. (It has an alternate version of the header for mobile users or those who don’t have Flash installed.) It contains a content management system (CMS) which allows KaleidaCare staff to easily update the site without doing any coding. It connects to a Twitter feed real-time and links to their social media profiles. Click on images to see larger versions.
This site features:
- Content management system
- Flash intro (with non-Flash version for users without Flash installed)
- Extensive search engine optimization (99% rating on WebsiteGrader.com)
- Twitter integration
- SalesForce integration (lead tracking software)
- Google Analytics integration
- ASP.NET, SQL Server
Click here to view the live site!
This campaign also included:
- Google Adwords marketing campaign with specialized landing pages
- Printed brochure
- Cartoon character rendering
- PowerPoint presentation theme
- An electronic newsletter template
- Report templates
- Multimedia promotional video
This is a template for an online newsletter (aka email blast). It’s coded in such a way that it can be easily re-created for each quarter.
Yes, Green Parrot Media was tasked with creating a cartoon character, which “coincidentally” was also a parrot. Meet Korky, the KaleidaCare parrot!